One of Chicago’s best equipped multimedia facilities, this historic theatre has been an integral part of the entertainment scene since it opened in the 1920’s. Years later the building became the Town Theater, a neighborhood movie house, until 1977 when it was transformed into into Park West.
Since then Park West has been the premier concert location for nationally recognized entertainers and the favorite meeting place for top corporations. Combining maximum flexibility with superior quality, the professionals at Park West are ready to make your event a success. For everything from meetings and presentations to parties and fashion shows, Park West is the room of choice.
– Tickets for the majority of events can be found on etix.com and can be purchased over the phone at 1-800-514-3849. Please be aware that a convenience fee will be charged online and over the phone.
– Tickets may be purchased without a convenience fee at our box office.
– There is an ATM inside the theater.
– Restrooms are located on the main floor.
– The theater is entirely non-smoking.
– Beverages are available for purchase – Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted at select bars.
– There is no food available for purchase. No outside food or drink may be brought into the theater.
– All shows are completely general admission, unless otherwise noted.
– The main floor is standing only, unless otherwise noted.
– There is an area set aside on the main floor for those with disabilities. Please call (773) 929-5959 if you require handicap seating.
– For age-restricted shows (18+ or 21+), a valid ID is required for entry.
– There is no re-entry into the theater once you have exited.
– For most public shows, recording devices including professional cameras, video recorders and audio recording devices may not be brought into the venue.