One of Chicago’s best equipped multimedia facilities, this historic theatre has been an integral part of the entertainment scene since it opened in the 1920’s. Years later the building became the Town Theater, a neighborhood movie house, until 1977 when it was transformed into into Park West.
Since then Park West has been the premier concert location for nationally recognized entertainers and the favorite meeting place for top corporations. Combining maximum flexibility with superior quality, the professionals at Park West are ready to make your event a success. For everything from meetings and presentations to parties and fashion shows, Park West is the room of choice.
– Tickets for the majority of events can be found on ticketfly.com. Please be aware that a convenience fee will be charged online and over the phone.
– Tickets may be purchased without a convenience fee at our box office.
– All ticket sales are final.
– Please beware of purchasing tickets from a third party or ticket re-seller. Ticketfly.com is the only authorized online seller for Park West shows. We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased elsewhere and you risk being denied admission. There are no refunds and/or exchanges if your ticket is found to be fraudulent.
– There is an ATM inside the theater.
– Restrooms are located on the main floor.
– The theater is entirely non-smoking.
– Beverages are available for purchase – Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted at select bars.
– There is no food available for purchase. No outside food or drink may be brought into the theater.
– All shows are completely general admission, unless otherwise noted.
– The main floor is standing only, unless otherwise noted.
– There are seats on the main floor that are available first come, first served.
– There is an area set aside on the main floor for those with disabilities. Please call (773) 929-5959 if you require handicap seating.
– Security personnel will check IDs and bags before entering the venue. This can take some time to enter, so please arrive early.
– Bags will be searched upon entry. Please note the following prohibited items: oversized bags or backpacks, any weapons, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, cameras with an external flash or detachable lenses, audio/video recording devices, outside food and beverages, drugs, drug paraphernalia and other items subject to the discretion of management. If a prohibited item is found, you will be required to secure it elsewhere or dispose of it before entering.
– Doors open 1 hours before showtime unless otherwise noted.
– For age-restricted shows (18+ or 21+), a valid ID is required for entry.
– Minors may attend 18+ shows with a parent or legal guardian.
– There is no re-entry into the theater once you have exited.
– For most public shows, recording devices including professional cameras, video recorders and audio recording devices may not be brought into the venue.
– Flash photography of any kind is prohibited. Please turn off the flash on your cell phone.