COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update from Jam Productions
It’s always been our goal to provide a safe and welcoming environment for fans attending all Jam events. We care about our patrons and want everyone to stay healthy. Along with many other organizations throughout Chicago and elsewhere we are expanding our efforts to address cleanliness and sanitation at these venues.
We are working closely with the City of Chicago to meet all necessary guidelines regarding the evolving situation with the COVID-19 virus. We are monitoring developments and following the recommendations from the CDC (The Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Chicago Department of Health.
Click here for up-to-date information on COVID-19 (coronavirus), how to track symptoms, and ways to protect yourself and your families.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the State and the City of Illinois, acting in the public interest, mandated that all public concerts exceeding 1,000 individuals are postponed or canceled for the next 30 days. Additionally, the State and the City are encouraging that concerts of 250 people or more should be canceled or postponed until May 1.
Our shows will either be rescheduled or canceled and you will receive more information within the coming days.
If a show is postponed, you will be notified of the new date. Your original tickets will be honored on the new date – no need to exchange.
If a show is canceled, refunds will be automatically processed at point-of-purchase. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
If you have questions or need additional information, please see below. Be sure to check jamusa.com for show information and updates. Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!
Need additional help? Here’s how to contact the Eventbrite Attendee Support team:
Click the Contact the Organizer button in your confirmation email, or on the event listing page
Click the Contact the Organizer button included in your order on the Tickets page of your Eventbrite account
Call the Support phone number: 1-855-872-1525 (hours listed below)
Attendee Support phone hours:
Sunday: 11am – 5pm Central Time
Monday – Wednesday: 9am – 6pm Central Time
Thursday – Friday: 9am – 7pm Central Time
Saturday: 11am – 6pm Central Time
We suggest for your health and the protection of others, do the following:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for 20 seconds (that’s as long as it takes to sing the ABCs).
- Regular soap is better than any cleanser at attacking the coronavirus. Here’s why. Anti-bacterials soaps are not effective – because the COVID-19 is a virus, not a bacteria. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have not gotten a flu shot yet, please get one.